FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE

Saturday, October 9, 2010

NO RAIN

So today I had my first performance for music class and it was filmed by my good friend Dieske. She's in the second movie with a medley of pirates of the caribbean and I'm in the first movie and I'm singing Imagine of John Lennon. I had so much fun doing it and it was really fun to do with the people in my group. :)

IMAGINE - JOHN LENNON


PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN MEDLEY - DIESKE, NICOLE & JANNE


Next 4 weeks I'm going to learn to play the guitar. I can't play a single note, but I'm going to play the acoustic guitar. The song No Rain by Blind Melon.

After school I baked delicious caramel apples with Nicole and we succeeded (sort of) after stirring for about an hour. It wasn't going anywhere and it didn't taste like caramel at all, but after a while (without corn syrup) we did it! 

NO RAIN - BLIND MELON


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, those appels where deliciouuuus!! You have to eat a few of those for me when you're in the USA ;). Good luck with your college seeing next week :D!! And don't forget to post new blogs!
    Xxxx Nicole

    ReplyDelete