FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE

Friday, October 1, 2010

BRAND NEW DAY

Costa Rica
I had a great day today! I had a lot of fun with my friends getting a present for a friend of mine with 2 other friends. We spent 2 hours doing so. Haha, with result. I've had a really bad week. The weather has really made a turn for the worst and suddenly I'm walking around in sweaters and I really, really hate it. It reminds me why I really want a different climate.

Anyway, I was browsing through my old pictures and I came across this picture.
And I was there. I took that picture with my old camera! I totally forgot about this picture. It was a really bad camera too, which really shows how beautiful it was there! I went to Costa Rica about two years ago and it was great. We had like a couple miles of private beach. There was nobody! We were there during the low season, which basically means there was nobody.

St. James Park - London
And a friend of mine (dieske) took a really cool picture of me in St. James Park London. On this bridge you had this great view of the London eye and other things. It was really cool. We had so much fun too! So, I've found this really cool new artist. Her name is Kina Grannis and she is a really good guitarist! I really like music with guitars in it! And I love self-written songs. Tomorrow Dieskes party.

She's a really good artist. Check her out on http://www.youtube.com/user/diesketje

Well, I'll write to you soon! And comment pleaase.

BRAND NEW DAY - JOSHUA RADIN

2 comments: