FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

NEVER KNOW

Have you ever heard a song and really wanted to know who the artist is and what the track is called?
I used to have this problem all the time. The chances were really big that you would never know the name of that song. You could be in a store or hear the track on the radio or another place. I always use shazam. Probably half of the world uses it, but it works so well! 


I also always have this problem in finding new music that really is my style. So I just discovered this great site. It's called last.fm! You just type in an artist or album or song and it will give alternatives just like that one. I use all the time. I even have an account. You fill in your favorite artists and it gives you new suggestions. 


I filled in :
I just love music. I sing and I've played the piano. I had lessons, but I stopped about a year ago. I always love the effect music has on me. I just started to take music classes at school and it got me all inspired! I'm playing the piano about every day and singing more often.
I play together with a friend of mine. She plays the piano and I sing. So I might post a couple podcasts of us playing together!

Seeyaah.

NEVER KNOW - JACK JOHNSON





    No comments:

    Post a Comment