FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE

Saturday, September 18, 2010

BE THERE

I have always wanted to be there for my friends. I think it is important to show that you're there for them even if they don't want you to give them advice. I hope that in return when I do something really stupid or if I ever need a shoulder to cry on or just plain harsh advice they'll be there for me. 

Sometimes I wonder how the real world will treat me. Will it stab me in the back or will it dance alongside me when I leave high school. I guess I'm on my own (almost) then. It kind of scares me in some ways. I want to go to university in America, which is 3000 kilometers away from my hometown. I can't just walk in and have a cup of tea with my mom on short notice. I can't just drive up for a surprise visit. I can't even take a train to see my parents or my sister. I'm going to miss her a lot too. The thing is everything's kind of creeping up. It seemed so far away before and now that life is about 1.5 years of. That's nothing compared to the human life or the life of the world or my life. Years seem to get shorter, which is first what I wished. 

I have spent the pas weeks planning for my college trip, but what if what I'm really looking for is right here? I have no idea. America maybe just appeals to me on no good basis. But I'll go see what I think when I go there. Most of my friends are talking about which universities they want to go to. Some of them have their whole future planned out. And I, I just don't want to think about the future just yet. I'm worried I'm not going to enjoy high school by thinking too much about it.

For now I can just be there for my friends, whatever they need me for. Because I have one and a half year left to get into trouble and have them save me. ;)

BE THERE - HOWIE DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment