FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE

Saturday, January 29, 2011

HEARTBREAKER

I really hate shopping... It is such a tedious pastime and well.. I've started to dislike it.
Today was the first time in three months that I went shopping and I really picked the right store to get into it again. Holland is already overpopulated and we went to the busiest shop in all of Utrecht (the H&M).
It was amazingly busy. I've never seen a store so busy. You had to push your way through to get places and because it's Holland everybody pushes back. Dutch people are really pushy and when you put half of the shoppers in this city in one store I can't imagine anyone liking to be there. It gets kind of suffocating.
Well, anyway. My mom and I had a great time and I bought a lot of clothes, because if you don't buy clothes for three full months you start needing a lot. It was very fun, but I rather shop on weekdays, because this was amazing.

I'm so excited, because this week is my meeting for my trip to Greece. I'm going to Greece in about two months and I'm really looking forward to it. I've been looking forward to this trip for the past 5 years and it's one of the reasons why you endure 5 years of latin/greek. My friend, Nicole, is going to have her birthday in Greece so she's going to be very surprised. My birthday is a week later. :( I wish I had my birthday in Greece, but going to Greece is so cool as it is already.

My next relief is my essay! I got it done and my teacher sent it to the BBC Awards! She thought it was really good and I hope the jury thinks so too. I had about 8 drafts of it! It would be soo great if I got shortlisted. You can win a trip to England and you can pick a writing course.

Tonight my family and I are going to a comedy club in Amsterdam, so that should be interesting. I think we're about to leave. So I'm keeping it short.

 Julia

PS. HEARTBREAKER - MATT WERTZ

No comments:

Post a Comment