FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE

Saturday, March 12, 2011

GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN

Hello!

I haven't posted in a while so I figured I should post again. I've had an amazing week. How can all good things happen in one week? No idea, but they did.

Our great Greek Temple
This week we had a preparation week for our Greek trip we're going on. It made me really excited, even though it's still two months away. We had lectures (which were very boring sometimes, but also interesting) and then we had to use what we learned in the lectures to build a temple out of clay or greek fighting.

We also had to give a presentation, which was really scary. With a group of four to give a presentation in front of three teachers is really frightening, but I survived and we had a really good grade! I was so relieved.

I'm also really getting into photography and I'm practicing a lot. You can see the album if you click on the link below.

CLICK HERE

A while ago I posted that I was really stressed about the BBC AWARDS with writing an essay. And I just heard this week that I got shortlisted to go to the finals! Seven out of a hundred were chosen, which is just amazing! I was so excited I couldn't sleep.

On Wednesday, my team elected me MVP of the season (most valuable player) and I was really flattered and of course flabbergasted.

I had an awesome week and I thought it was going to be the end of my week yesterday by getting my grades, but instead we walked into the class room and there was Greek food everywhere. Greek salads, greek bread, olives, ouzo. And we had a Greek lunch, such a total surprise! How can so many good things happen in a week? I don't know, but here I am. Enjoying the first sunshine of the season!
GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN - GREG LASWELL

Some pictures!

Close by my house
At school, two of my friends
Shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment